Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweet Little Bag

I've had this custom order since about a week before
I found out I was pregnant!

So yeah, sickness was not my friend with this one. Thank you so much J for being so great to work around my sick slowness.

J wanted a bag made out of a fabric that ment a lot to her. She sent me the nursing cover that she used for both of her children and asked me to make a little library bag for her and her kids to enjoy.

I used EVERY scrap of fabric I could get out of that little nursing cover and here is the end result.







Thanks again J! You are such a joy and so patient to work with. I hope this bag brings you many years more of great memories with your children.

3 comments:

  1. Kristy - you have created such a special bag from fabric that will forever remind me of special times shared with my children...and long hours of nursing...what amazing memories. Thank you for hanging with this project for so long - you are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'll have to remember that one and get a bag made out of Cole's nursing cover since it's practically his favorite blanket anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...