the shop Image Map

Thursday, April 28, 2011

What Will You Win??

If you think I just forgot to post what the winner of my Give-A-Way will receive you are wrong.
I honestly just could not decide. 

So here is the deal...

The winner will get to pick from a huge variety of things. I'm not even opposed to trying something new.

Here are a few ideas:

Baby Shoes
Changing Set
Wallet
Gadget Case for your gadget
Pillow cover
Maybe a skirt for your baby girl
Headband (for you or baby)

Ok you get the idea. 

The point is you don't have to have a baby or even know anyone that does. I'll make you something that will be a great fit for you no matter what stage of life  you are in.

So go ahead and enter on the next post down.

3 comments:

  1. We're expecting our 2nd baby in June, I would either want a new changing set or a new wallet! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy that is SO exciting! Congratulations and I hope everything goes amazingly well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your products Kristi! The Quality is awesome! Thanks for sharing your talents! :):) Patty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...