the shop Image Map

Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm International!!



That's right...I just sent my first international order! I am so excited! United Kingdom here I come!

A big thanks to Sarah for ordering a baby boy changing set and letting me pick out the fabric. I have been waiting to use this one!


The set turned out so cute I decided to put one on my etsy shop. I sold two of them within, no kidding, just minutes. So here it goes, off into the world, my first international order. And a huge THANK YOU to Sarah for letting me do this custom set for you.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job. If Pearl was still tiny, I'd for sure order those cute boots and onesies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ISHK!!!! She LOVED it!!!! and so did I!! oh my sake!! she is seriously basing all of her shopping off thse colors - she loved them!! You're the BEST!! Thank you hon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...