the shop Image Map

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Kujo Bag


Presenting...

The Kujo Bag
First of all a huge thank you to Kimmy for having me design this bag. She wanted a purse size bag like the one she currently used. She sent me the sizes and told me that she wanted it to look kind of like the "Dolly Popper Bag" but in the size of her current purse. This is the picture she sent of her bag now.

Before

Here are a few details of her finished purse.
Ruffles just like the "Dolly Popper Bag"
Four pockets inside as requested with long 33" strap.


It was so fun to work with Kimmy and come up with something new and different. Thank you so much for the opportunity to do this Kimmy. I am so glad that you liked it! And thanks for the great feedback.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the detal on the top ...and the colors are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we're having a baby shower for a girl I work with on Wednesday. I know you can't get it to me in time before that, but I could print out what it is you're making. the problem is, I don't know what I want to give her..either the onesie or the wipe case and changing pad. HELP!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...