the shop Image Map

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday morning Q&A

Hi everyone! I have been getting a lot of questions lately so I thought I would just answer them all in one post.
Q: "How much did you charge for that?" Meaning the little version of the Dolly Popper Bag.
-Chelsie
A: The Alice in Wonderland bag was actually kind of expensive since all of the fabric had to be custom ordered. It cost $85.00. I would normally charge 62.00 for this bag.
 
Q: Are the booties fabric on the bottom too or do they have some sort of sole on them??
-Lindsay
 
A: I can do either. After messing with a few different non-slip options I finally came up with a cute and functional way to do it. So when you order just specify which way you would like them.
 
Q: Can you do a zipper on the Dolly Popper Bag?
-Lindsay
 
A: Unfortunately, I do not do zippers. I will however do a button with a loop for the closure. I will have a picture of this next week to show you.
 
Q: Are you currently interested in doing any consignment work?
 
A: At this point I am not. Things are about as busy as I dare let them get. It is something I may consider after the holiday season though. And thanks for the offer.
 
Q: Do you sell your patterns?
 
A: I am not selling my patterns as of now. I don't know if it is something I will think about in the future, but if I do I'll keep you posted.
 
Q: Why did you pick the names you did for all of your booties?
 
A: This is a fun one for me. The booties I have done so far are the names of all my nieces and nephews. "Wow, that is a big family!" is that what you are thinking. Yep, it is and I am so blessed to have them all!
 
Ok, I think I got them all. If you have any questions leave them in the comments and I'll answer them next Monday. If you need an answer soon just let me know the best way to get a hold of you.
 
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...