the shop Image Map

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Closing Up...

Hi all!

Just a note to let you know that I'll be closing the shop in the next couple of weeks in preparation for our Little Miss to come.

I'm not sure when I'll be re-opening so if you want anything for Christmas please let me know NOW!! Everything that is listed in the shop right now is made and ready for shipment!

I will be taking up to 10 custom orders before I close but only for these items...

Burpies
Mini Wallets
Dream Slings
and
ONE Carrier Canopy

These custom orders are available on a first come first serve basis. Once the ten spots are full your kind of out of luck.

I want to thank you all for making this such a great year. It has been so fun to get to know you.

Thanks again,

Kristy

4 comments:

  1. I want a carrier canopy!! But i dont want to make you work while you are so close to having your baby! Do you have any already made i could come look at? I LOVE all your stuff! i had no idea you made so many things! You are so talented! I wish i would have known..i just ordered some shoes to go with Mollies blessing dress, but yours are MUCH cuter! DARN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice,

    You were the first to request a Carrier Canopy so IT'S YOURS!!!

    I'm sending you an e-mail right now with all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy,
    I saw you slings at the Jerome craft fair and wanted to think about it, once I had decided I came back on Sat. and you were already gone. I was wondering if you still had the pink sling that you had there and if so could I purchase it from you?

    I live in Twin Falls and would be happy to pick it up to save on shipping.

    Just let me know.

    Thanks,
    Camie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camie,

    I do still have it. Email me at thevintageclothespin@hotmail.com and we can get something worked out.

    Thanks!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...