the shop Image Map

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Here we go again

This year has been nuts to say the least.  A job transfer, building a new house, designing our new house, buying a lot, lot falling through, not building a house, living with in-laws, finally finding a new house, finding the best every chocolate chip cookie recipe ever(recipe to come!!)... 


...moving out of storage and in-laws into new house, trip to Arizona (just me and the kids 13 hours in the car so hubby could unpack new house) and back again. Finally here in the middle of August I'm here again. It feels so good to get everything all settled and feeling like home again.


With all that has been going on this last year I have felt the need to change things up a bit. The Vintage Clothespin is in for a sort of re-haul. New design, new products and lots of new patterns!! I was planning on waiting to blog again until all of this was complete, but quite honesty...I miss it and I miss you all. I'm working on so many fun new things for you all I just couldn't wait to share them. So please hang in there with me because I just couldn't wait to say hi again!  

Hi!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Toni! I'm glad someone is still reading. :)

      Delete
  2. I just want to be there and eat a perfect cookie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy to make you a batch when you come visit again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...