the shop Image Map

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Debut #3

Ask and ye shall receive.

I have had a few requests for purses from those of you who don't have a need right now for diaperbags. I could never really come up with a design that I liked though. When I saw this fabric all I could picture was this bag. So here it is...my new purse design.






This bag has an oversized look without the oversize feel. It is is just long enough to go over your shoulder and tuck nicely under your arm. It has two pockets on the inside and is lined with the same fabric that is on the outside.

So what do you think?

I have two more things to debut. Unfortunatly my little men did not have a great day today and I lost the light before I could photograph them. So guess what?! There will be another debut post tomorrow! That means even another chance to enter the contest. Yipee!!

13 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you have booties that match this purse, way too cool! The fabric is awesome and I love the style! Great job, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! Of course I still love my diaper bag sized purse as well ...but this is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it & the pattern is sooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that it doesn't feel to oversized..I hate digging in a purse! very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what else you're deputing! I'm trying to be patient, I keep checking back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, but I still love mine more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you like yours so much Kim. I like even more that I made it for you!

    Thanks for giving me the push to design The Kujo Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very very cute! you do so many cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new bag! Are the aprons on your etsy site as well?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the fabric!! That is so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh i LOVE it! it is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...