the shop Image Map

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Give-A-Way

I love Fall! Who doesn't really?
These new little flowers I've been making have really got me in the Fall mood!
So I thought I'd share the crisp happy feeling of fall and do a give-a-way!

Here's what ya do...

(each item listed is worth one entry)

1) Post about this give-a-way on your facebook page or blog with a link.

2) "Like" The Vintage Clothespin on Facebook and write on my "wall". If you have already don't this just write on my wall.

3) Last of all... Comment on this post to let me know that you have entered and let me in your comment what your favorite color combination of flowers is or what colors you would like to see.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT FOR EACH THING YOU HAVE DONE ON THE LIST!!

Here's what ya get...

Pick your favorite Flower set

The spiced Pumpkin Collection

The Rainy Day Collection

The Fall Morning Collection


The Storm Cloud Collection

Ok pick TWO!!

Don't have a little girl to win for? That's ok. I'll make them into a cute little pin for YOU!

I've been wearing them on my cardigans (my pregnant wardrobe item of choice).


Well hello little girl. Five weeks to go! :)

Just a side note, I may pick more than one winner...I'm just sayin'.

30 comments:

  1. Kristy those are super cute... I want them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have a little girl who would wear these well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!!!! And those flowers are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blogged it!! I'll FB it tonight!! Love you hon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I "like" you on facebook...and in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite is the rainy day combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh and you're belly is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are super cute Kristy! I can't wait to see the adorable outfits Stella gets to wear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted a link on my FB. This is my first entry into a giveaway ever, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I commented on your FB wall. You're such a cute little pregnant Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just maximized my winning chances... I love all the colors!! How can I even start to try and pick colors? Do you remember the fabric store?? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I posted a link on facebook and have wrote on your wall. So, this is me confirming the above. I love the rainy day colors and storm cloud! Though they're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also shared your contest link on my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And now I am an posting on your blog! I love the Fall Morning Set, and the Rainy Day Set the best, well, I think those would be the ones I would wear the most at least.
    Love your cute pregnant belly! Can't wait to here that she has arrived safely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I commented on your Facebook Wall!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorites are the fall morning set and the Storm Cloud Collection and the Fall Morning Collection! Thanks for doing these giveaways! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I forgot to mention, rainy day is my fav since Jilly has more clothes in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kristy! I liked you on Facebook and posted your link! I love the stormy day and rainy day color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oops I mean storm cloud collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rainy Day is totally my favorite... and BTW can you be any cuter? Seriously Kris, you must be the hottest pregnant woman alive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I left you some FB love this week!!! Miss you hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I did 1, 2, and 3. Rainy Day collection is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would like to see some pink, black & White. Your baby looks really low, you must be almost done. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...