the shop Image Map

Thursday, October 7, 2010

!!! Pre-Holiday Sale !!!


Sale has now ended.
In light of the fact that I will be taking some time off right around the holiday rush, due to the arival of our new little one,
I have decided to have a Pre-Holiday Sale.
Or it could be that I am nesting and want to clean a few things out.

This is your chance to get your Holiday shopping started a bit early. Or just stock up on those baby shower gifts (You know you'll be invited to pleanty throughout the next year).


Everything that is currently listed in my shop will be 10% off!!
And any order over $100.00 (after discount is taken) will ship for FREE!!

There's More!!


If you repost about this sale you'll get an EXTRA 5%.
You could save a total of 15% off of your order.
This sale does not apply to custom orders.

Don't forget to leave comment letting me know you reposted about the sale.
 This sale is not being advertised on my Etsy site so the discount will be taken off of the price that is listed on Etsy.
This discount will be refunded to your account the same day as payment is made or just email me your order and I'll list it for you at the discounted price.

This sale starts NOW so hurry over and get the first picks. It will run through Saturday October 9, 2010.

Happy Pre-Holidays!!


You must leave me a message in the notes to seller section letting me know that you saw this post to get your discount!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...