the shop Image Map

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello Again!!

It's been a while and I'm so excited to be back! 

I have to start with a picture of my three cuties!


Now down to business. Just wanted to let all of you blog readers know that I will be opening my shop again on 

TOMORROW!!
(The shop is actually open today so feel free to look, but I'll have EVERYTHING listed tomorrow.)

I have a bunch of NEW stuff I can't wait to show you.

One thing has changed for a little while. 
I will not be taking any custom orders.
I am not quite ready to jump in with those just yet.
One bonus of this though is that everything in my shop is

 READY-TO-SHIP!!!

This means no more waiting for the typical 10-14 business days!!
All orders will be shipped on Thursdays.

One more thing. As a blog reader I'm going to give you a coupon for 10% off. This coupon will only be good for OPENING day 

3.15.2010

Be sure to write a little reminder on your calendar so you don't forget.

The code is:

Imback2011

I'm so excited to be back!
Thank you to all of you for your support. 

-Kristy



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...