the shop Image Map

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Notes

Dear Garage,
You look so beautiful in your newly clean state. Please stay that way for a very long time. 

Dear UPS,
Really another late package! I'm getting a bit frusterated. And while yes I do live in a new house I do not live in a new country. I should not be that hard to find!

Dear Preschool Teacher,
Thank you oh so much for making my boys love you! I was so sad, scared, frightened and tired from sleepless nights worrying  (I may be a tad over protective) about my little men venturing off into a new world, but you have put my mind at ease! Thanks for making learning magical for them.

Dear Husband,
Maybe another date in our near feature?

Dear Salesman,
Today marks the 3rd day you have shown up on my doorstep. Yes, I made my brother-in-law pretend to be my husband and send you away while I hid in the pantry (I'm not kidding), but really take a hint!

Dear Stella (my sewing machine),
It feels good to be friends again. Thanks for not holding a grudge for the neglect you've received over the last while. I promise to make it up to you.

Dear The VC,
Thank you for giving me a reason to make the things that inspire me!

Dear Cute Kiddlets,
Your Mommy loves you! More than you'll ever know. Thank you for making me laugh those big belly laughs. And thank you for loving me!

Dear Life,
You're so good to me. Thank you for that! I'll try to return the favor. 

Love,
Kristy



2 comments:

  1. Dear Kristy,
    We still love you, and I am so excited to see you this week! Please make Thursday come faster so I can see you and the kids. Also, please thank Brady for sharing all of you!
    With love,
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! :) And interesting that you have a hard time with UPS. I have quite a strong relationship with my UPS man Andy. Strictly professional of course, but I loathe the post office. I even had a dream about it the other night :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...