the shop Image Map

Thursday, October 4, 2012

New for Fall! {For the Ladies}

Fall is officially here and so is my new fall line!! I'll be sharing it with you over the next few days. Stuff for you Ladies, little miss and even the little men out there!

This is one of my favorite fall staples! 


Wear it simply with just a long sleeve tee. Dress it up with a button up or a cute cardigan or add a wonderful accessory to your trench coat. The Infinity Scarf fits all occasions!


It's made of a soft wool blend so its warm without being itchy. I'm kind of a itchy wimp so that is important to me.


This scarf would make the perfect Holiday gift for any woman! Coworker, wife, sister, daughter, you get the idea. 


There are so many colors to choose from so if you aren't a fan of the deep eggplant or rustic orange just let me know and we'll find a color for you!


Look for The Infinity Scarf in my little shop here. Also, if you buy 3 or more you'll get 15% off your order (CODE:infinty15) as a debut discount (available through October 11, 2012) so start your Christmas Shopping early this year and save some mulah!

I would love to know, what are some colors you'd like to see this scarf in?


5 comments:

  1. Love!!! And you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful and anything you wear would look great! But this is really cute and warm looking. (I love that its not itchy...I hate itchy too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO gorgeous. Love you, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought one of each color... Can't wait! :) I heart fall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toni, Thanks so much! I can't wait for you to get them! Will you send me a picture in all your beautiful Seattle fall glory?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...