the shop Image Map

Friday, October 5, 2012

New for fall! {for the little ladies}


I have been craving fall since last December. I know many peoples favorite seasons are spring and fall. Mine is just fall. I could honestly live in a world where fall lasts for 12 months. I love everything about it. I love the crisp air. I Love the colors. I love the clothing. I love opening my windows and letting the air conditioner take a day off. I love that the sun seems to rise and fall at the perfect time of day. I love to cuddle up in quilts. I love that fall brings new creativity my way. 



It seems I only like to crochet in the fall (and winter too, but that is because I'd do anything to distract myself from winter.)



I have a few fun new things for fall and The Vintage Clothespin. I thought I'd give you a peek at what fall will bring to the shop.

What are your favorite things about fall? Is there anything you do in the fall that you don't do any other time of year? Don't tell me it's not your favorite season I'm not sure if I could wrap my head around that one. ;)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...